In this article, you will get to know some amazing landing page creation tools. There is a whole list of tools mentioned which will help you create an effective landing page.
Landing pages are an important part of any online business. Landing pages remain the most effective way to increase conversions and nurture prospects down the funnel towards purchasing your product or service. Since they are standalone pages from your website, they contain no distractions and therefore entice your visitors to act.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It’s where a visitor “lands” after they click on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
Unlike web pages, which typically have many goals and encourage exploration, landing pages are designed with a single focus or goal, known as a call to action.
Why good landing page is important for your campaign?
A good and optimized landing page is very important for your marketing campaigns. Without them, your visitors don’t know where to go? Where to buy products from?
Just Driving traffic to your website home page from search engine optimization or lead magnets would not work. The landing page is the key to conversion.
Sometimes it takes a lot of time to make a good and attractive landing page. So, make that process easy. Here, is a list of best landing page creation tools.
7 best landing page creation tools
GetResponse uses this tagline “Stunning pages in just a few clicks”
GetResponse allows you to create high-converting, mobile responsive landing pages. It features integrations with tons of the top tools you’re already using like Salesforce, WordPress, and Shopify. GetResponse is also easy to use as it is a Drag-and-drop landing page editor. Also very easy to move content around.
- Built-in analytics
- Integrates with many platforms including Adwords, Bing, KissMetrics, and Facebook
- Capture leads with forms and integrates them with your GetResponse email platform
- 1,000’s of stock photos and templates available
- A/B testing
- Add PayPal button to take payments on the fly
GetResponse allows you to do a whole host of things including creating landing pages, email marketing, and creating webinars. It is a decent option for marketers or business owners that are starting from scratch and need more than landing page software.
Visit Video – https://youtu.be/Ij1g4YkYCr4
Leadpages is an above-average landing page software tool. This tool will deliver you a higher ROI on your campaigns. If you’re a small business, Leadpages may be the choice for you.
Leadpages self-identifies as a website and landing page builder, not focused exclusively on post-click landing pages. The company works primarily with small businesses who need a website and some conversions tools.
- 120+ mobile-responsive templates
- Built-in on-page payments (only with Pro and Advanced plans)
- Alert bars and popups
- 40+ standard integrations
- Unlimited traffic and leads
Leadpages can be a great tool for E-mail marketing. Leadpages can be used to grow your email list and then you can use another service to communicate with that list.
Instapage is the world’s most advanced landing page platform. It was designed for digital advertisers looking to maximize advertising conversions.
If you are not from technical background then instapage is the right tool for you. Instapage allows you to create stunning, on-brand, mobile-responsive landing pages from one of the 200+ templates. It takes about 2 minutes to set up and it has an extremely user-friendly, customizable editor, which will undoubtedly earn you more leads.
- 200+ out of the box templates
- Codeless integration with Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, and more
- Capture leads with forms and sends them to Mailchimp, Salesforce, Marketo, Zapier, Hubspot, GetResponse, Autopilot, AWeber, and more
- A/B testing (at higher pricing tiers)
- Heatmaps (at higher pricing tiers)
- Ability to add custom code to pages
- Real-Time Visual On-Page Collaboration
Instapage is one of the best landing page creation tools. But it is a very expensive tool.
Unbounce is a tool that comes first to my mind for landing page creation. It was the first landing page software.
- 100+ out of the box templates
- WordPress integration
- A/B testing
- Dynamic keyword insertion for SEM campaigns
- Can add sticky headers and popups to pages
- Integrating Unbounce with our CRM
- Highly customizable
Unbounce is a conversion-driven platform. Unbounce is going to save you a lot of time. You can choose from hundreds of templates to get started and customize them to meet your own needs. It is a very friendly tool.
This is a platform of simple tools for lead generation and marketing automation used by more than 5,000 businesses. Wishpond brands themselves as “marketing made simple” with a landing page tool.
- Extensive pre-designed templates filtered by industry
- A/B testing.
- Integrations with other major marketing platforms, continuously updating.
- Unlimited campaigns and visitors on any plan
- Easy to use even for non-developers.
- Includes access to a knowledge base
- The team continuously holding webinars, publishing ebooks & articles on the latest practices in marketing.
- Live chat support available.
Wishpond is a user-friendly tool. It provides mobile responsive pages by default.
Landingi claims users don’t require any programming skills to create and optimize their landing pages. It is an end-to-end platform for landing pages without IT and coding skills.
- 100+ out of the box templates
- Integrations with Salesforce, Mailchimp, Hubspot, and many more
- Landing page import this is an awesome feature that Instapage and others had to get rid of (I imagine for copyright infringement issues), but Landingi lets you import other pages from the internet to “clone”
- Captures leads and allows you to perform automation using those lead
Landingi gets great reviews for ease of use, as it’s a true drag-and-drop pixel-perfect editor. It supports your campaigns by personalizing your landing pages for your target audience and PPC ads. It is a Landing page builder for non-programmers.”
Hubspot is Inbound marketing, sales, and service software. It is an all-in-one software solution for marketers.
- Captures lead with forms in an easy format
- A/B testing
- Blog & content creation tools
- SEO & content strategy
- Facebook lead ads
- They literally make everything you’ll ever need to succeed in marketing — from CRM to email marketing.
Hubspot Has plugins, form creation, and page design. It has very easy Templates. HubSpot is an enterprise marketing solution that has an excellent solution for creating landing pages.
Landing pages can determine a campaign’s success, which is why you need the best landing page creation tool. If you are not creating high converting landing pages, then you’re leaving on a ton of business. Once you learn to use these tools, you will be able to create some amazing landing pages.