In today’s booming industry of Digital Marketing, businesses and individuals need to have relevant skills in this field to promote their own business or someone else’s for whom they are working. Read this blog to know about the Top SEO Institutes In India along with their SEO Course fees.
- Digital Marketing is a tool which requires internet connection and devices such as Laptops, Mobiles, Computer’s, I- Pad, etc. It works as a platform for the online promotion of Products and Services.
- The development of digital marketing started in late 1990’s and early 2000s as the way brands and companies started using it for marketing their products.
- Digital marketing also extends to non-internet channels that provide digital media such as televisions, mobiles, call back, and on holding mobile ringtone.
By implementing an omnichannel digital marketing strategy, marketers can collect valuable insights into the targeted audience while opening doors to new methods of customer engagement.
Forbes also forecasts that social media will become increasingly conversational in the B2B space, video content will be refined for SEO purpose and email marketing will even become more personalized.
According to studies, 46% of the brands don’t have a defined digital marketing strategy. While 16% don’t have a digital media marketing platform.
But to make a powerful digital marketing strategy we need to consider the key elements that are required to make the strategy much more unique and help us to generate successful results.
The following are the key steps needed to be considered:-
- Know what you want
- Analyze your past
- Remember who you are communicating with
- Identify your means
- Stick to your budget
- Make the plan
Digital marketing is much more beneficial when done with proper knowledge and most important is to select the type of marketing it will be beneficial for a particular business or industry.
There are 3 tricks given by PAUL DOLEMAN (CEO of icrossing UK) to win at multi-channel:-
- Plan your communications
- Customer’s interaction with your brand is a journey that may be owned, bought, or earned through media.
- Follow the (technology ) trends
- Keep a close eye on technological changes. The Onward March of technology can impact your brand and customers.
- Data! Monitor your audience
- Your audience is not static. The moment the customer first engages with you is the moment you must remember them.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a process of improving the website created to increase relevant searches . It helps in optimizing online content and would likely show it up as a top result for particularly searched key words .
It targets a different kind of search such as academic search , image search , video search, or vertical searches .
SEO is helpful to get more visitors from the search engine when a website ranks higher in the search engine result page (SERP), later the visitors can potentially be converted to customers .
Methods of SEO
- Getting index
- Increasing prominence
- White hat versus black hat technique Among all the digital marketing strategy SEO is considered to be the best marketing strategy for digital marketing.
STEPS OF SEO
- Identifying the terms that people are searching for (keyword)
- On-page optimization
- Information architect
- Content marketing
- Common technical issues
- How to track and measure SEO
- Additional SEO consideration
Some steps to be considered for SEO
- Know your market
- Know the language
SEO Audit can help identify the flaws in your website. Closure of audit points can greatly enhance your website SEO performance.
List of Best SEO Training institutes in India with SEO Course fees
The goal of SEO is to reach the right people with the right keyword intent with content that matches their requirements. To learn SEO, it requires critical and creative thinking along with the dedication and passion to learn.
The website’s is on the SEO part. Without SEO even brilliant content may remain undiscovered. Learning SEO would help individuals to make long term growth in a career that aims to look further for an online business platform.
It’s one of Asia’s leading digital marketing and data analytics company. There SEO course is based fully on Self Study along with a 1-month instructor-led online course.
- More than 31000 professionals have been trained all over Asia.
- A money-back guarantee policy is available.
The courses they offer are:-
- Certified SEO Master certification
- Certified SEO Professional certification
They conduct these sessions for SEO:-
- Off-page Optimization
- On-page Optimization
- Search engine Algorithms
SEO Course Fees at this institute – Rs 15000 (Approx.)
Contact – https://www.digitalvidya.com/
- One of the leading institutes in Kolkata. They offer online and classroom courses on SEO, AdWords PPC & Social Media.
- They offer 70+Hours interactive and extensive SEO Programme
- They provide a certification programme for the completion of SEO Course and training.
- They have 17 Modules in the course being offered.
- Including from Basic Introduction to Website Audit and site recovering training.
The course Fees at this institute – Rs 9000 (Approx.)
It’s an initiative by the professionals of IIT, IIM and industry experts. It aims to build a bridge to eliminate the gap in current education system and business landscape .
The courses offered by LIPS India:
- On page
- SEO Tools
The course fees at this institute – Rs 13000 (Approx.)
More details at- https://www.lipsindia.com
The SEO Training Institute
It’s established in Gurgaon (India). Their goal is to provide the best training in SEO and place their students in the reputed companies for further growth. They have unique SEO courses designed as per one’s role, profession, business description:-
- SEO Training to students
- SEO Training to real estate people
- SEO Training to hotel and resorts people
- SEO Training to a content writer
- SEO Training to trainers
- SEO Training to healthcare companies
- SEO Training to chefs
- SEO Training to fashion designers
For more details visit www.seotraininginstitute.in.
The Course fees at this institute – Rs 12000
Expert Training Institute
They provide internet marketing training. Their training is provided by Goggle certified experts. Their SEO course Focus is on teaching SEO with latest techniques. They provide the Advance SEO course and Basic SEO course. Their course is designed for:
For more details visit www.expert-SEO-training-institute.in
SEO Course Fees – Rs 15000
Chandigarh Institute of Internet Management
It’s a Professional Digital Marketing Institute. They are official partners of google analytics and AdWords. They assure 100 % placement for their students. The course here is designed for
- Job seekers
- Entrepreneur and Startups
- Working professionals and freelancer
Visit for more details – www.ciim.in
Delhi School of Digital Marketing
It’s a leading digital marketing training centre. They offer advanced SEO training. (“SEO Course Fees “– Rs 11,999)An overview of the course they offer:
- Domain & Hosting overview
- Basics of SEO
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Link building
For more details visit www.dsdm.in
- W3webschool is an ISO certified IT training school situated in Kolkata since 2012
- They aim to provide high-quality training at an affordable cost.
- To be eligible for the course one must have completed graduation .
- They provide Advanced Ethical SEO Training which includes white hat SEO Methods.
- They have a money-back policy within the trial of 7 days sessions or online classes.
- Interested students can take 1 hr demo sessions before admissions. For more details visit: www.w3webschool.com
We have discussed some institutions that provide the Best SEO training all over India. Hope this list provides you with the apt guidance for SEO Training.